Friday, January 7, 2011

'2011'

EVERYTHING TOTALLY CHANGE FOR ME!

First i thought i have a chance to study with my friend in same block. God, 4a7 is the only class at block G with form 3. Although pengetua gave me an air-conditioned class to me. But i need FRIEND. I think few more month all my friend will forget about me! )': A lot of people asking me a same question in this few days; 'why you didn't take chinese?' I always answer this to them because got an air-conditioned so i stay there. But actually is not! :D

New year new class new friend i think. My class is the most special i think so. 1 malaysia! For those who want to change classes already passed their form to teacher. So now my class left 7 girl & 21 boys. HAHAHA, im the one of them. So kurang right? This year same class with those SK students, feel so bad in the first and second day. Because i don't have topic with them. Everybody know that i'm a gossip girl right? But now, i silent whole day in class. Quite sad, i miss celine so much! )': No choice! I have to using 'Campurlisation' to communicate with them, quite fun. But is not easy ok, but i'll try my best to campur with malay more. Because i like malay more than indian actually. (:

I will get my new spike tomorrow! Yeah, whole white with three black line. XD is 'ADIDAS' man!!
I thought sir bought me 'HEALTHY' spike. That spike quite 'LAU YA' one made from china. I don't like. Luckily sir bought me 'ADIDAS' although it same with bobo. GETTING new spike tomorrow quite nervous man!! B)

I'll very busy in this few month i think. Pengetua lay stress on the bangsar 51 gold medals. Sir want all AJK must win 3 gold medals on individual event! God, you know that my 1500m was bad! Haiss, no more curi tulang on my program now.. TRAIN HARD PUIYEE! (:

Everything is OK in the end; if it is not, it is not the end!
Bad news, Add maths is hard and i still havent find tuition yet. ):

No comments: