Saturday, January 8, 2011

Single Ladies running on the track. :D
Valentine's day is coming soon, this year will be the same. No chocolate no flowers no surprise , beside me is nobody. SAD!
Kay, don't mention about it anymore! )': I receive my new spike already! SEE, my baby quite handsome right? Got zip some more. XD

Nice or not? I love him so much loh.. (:
Next, yesterday i kena shoot by my coach. I forget to wear my flak jacket to go for training. Quite pain and angry actually, i just asked him is it used the same line with karjun. )': Then kena shoot already. Luckily P18 don't need to go for relay yesterday. If not i think four of us not only kena shoot by coach.

Check my last year timing, i was shock that my 300m run 45.78s before! Add more 15s for the last hundred meter. Guess what my timing is it? 60s!!! So bad, i can't maintain it now.
SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD!

Yerr, my sister went out with her friend for lunch. And i'm so hungry now. T.T
Last, i still waiting my Mr.right. XD

No comments: