Saturday, November 13, 2010

No one will be perfect people in life! I have learn so much thing that how to be perfect from sir. Even i'm still the same, but thank you that you give me a chance to be a leader to build up my confidence and also my broken english too!

Now as a leader i have to learn so much things from my senior-peiying! I hope i can have fun with my group. I have so much thing to learn now. How to be a good leader? How to be more confidence on everything even in race. How to be more PERFECT? This is what i want to be! (:

I have to think a group name for my group. (Don't copy my group name.)
One is 'miracle' this is because i hope my team can makes miracle in race or whatever we want. I know those people are always looked down at me, i know my result was so bad! So i learn it now! Here, i want to tell you! 'NO ONE ARE PERFECT'!

Second, my sister think one of the group name and i like it most! 'HI'! Not 'hello' okay? Do you know what the meaning? Lets me tell you, 'H' mean 'Hyper-energy in spirit'. 'I' mean 'Impossible'.
Because we are too hyper-energy in spirit to break those impossible record! We believe 'Nothing is impossible' so now do you know how strong we are? XD

The group name still have to discuss with my group. I don't think they will accept my idea. But i will try my best to list down a lot of meaningful group name for my group. (:
I still thinking what the logo i have to draw for my team? I want to do a best show to make those looked down at me and will praise me in cameron that I'm a good leader!

Many things have to do and prepare for training trip. I want my group can rest more so that they will not feel tired on cameron during training. Do it now, so i can have enough time to rest at there!

Last, please shout 'PUI YEE BOLEH!' before you finish this post. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: