Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In this few days i just refuse to get out of bed. All i wanted to do was lie in bed and continue chatting with my 'grandpa chou'. Facing a lot of pressure and i dont know how to communicated with my mum now. I feel tired recently and i don't feel like going to school and also stay at home. )':

I was cried in school today! I can't finish all my homework because too many. And i scare get scolded by my teacher and also something happened to me yesterday. I didn't angry about what you said to me yesterday. But i felt sad and felt that no one was understand me now. Maybe i still not good enough to you or i not perfect like sister?

The 1st time i cried in 2011. I broke my record anyway! Thank you for my sister, cherry and tze yern for took more than 2 hour to calm me down. During recess, i talked with them about all the problem. I felt both of them could help me solve all my problem in my form 4 life.

I was thinking something about if i still not improve on my running. Maybe i will choose to give up on sport to concentrated on my study. I don't want to get stress and become second *****! And i felt that when i going to form 5, i think all my junior will stronger than me. Although i used all my time to stay back and train but i think my standard will stay at the position never wanna move again. Maybe is the time for me to retired. )': I admit that i'm not a good ketua and also a good runner!

Some more i don't know who is the idiot wrote this on the white board there 'Zon Bangsar 34 days more'. WALAO, i was shock when i saw this! That mean still got one month competition is coming. But it seem like everyone was so excited for it! Especially all the junior and one of my senior. Once i saw the white board i felt nervous but they still wanna to countdown for it! I hope i didn't miss a gold medals and also train for so long my timing still the same. )':

Kay, stop mention about that! A malay new students was came in to our class today. She called 'Nahdia'. Actually i thought she called 'Nahnia' at first. ROFL! I think most of you tau apa tu ialah 'Nahnia' loh hor? XD

God gave me a lot of thing but what for i still complaint this and that? Without a sigh you will success always. So next time doing workout will be no more complain. If everyone wanted to be a champion then who want to be the last? XD

A bad girl going to be good girl! (:

3 comments:

moon is here said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moon is here said...

i know u r facing too much problems and stress that given by urself , ur sir, school teachers and all surrounded u ... but, "no stress no improvement", it also same as "no pain no gain" ....

in order to get 1 gold medal as u mentioned, why don't u try to changed it to energy to do more and more workout, and not thinking those stress and problems any time, any where that will confuse, and distress u ...
even though u will not get 1 medal in coming competition, but try to think, u r doing more than u expected ....

i'm not perfect as u mentioned on ur blog ....none of us are perfect in this world .. so, why u kept this in ur mind that i'm perfect .

so, don't try to stress ur self, ok ??
and i believe that u will get what u want at the and of the day ....
"IF YOU CAN, YOU CAN !!"

Ahh Yeee said...

I know, but what in my mind is keep telling me enemy is getting strong and fit! That why i so stress in athlete. Some more, hard to communicated with my classmates. Used campurlistation to communicated to them it seem like duck talking with chicken. -,-

Anyway, thank you. I will try my best to eat a lot then only can forget those stress things in my mind! XD